Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Frx2word vrs 3.01 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for the information Fábio.

Mike Gagnon

If you want to get the best response to a question, please check out FAQ184-2483 first.

Fábio,

Thanks for posting the links to the newest version - Good work, it is greatly appreciated.

Slighthaze = NULL

Hi Folks.

Recently an user ask me how to get the new version, since the version found in tek-tips is obsolete.
I was looking for tek-tips donwload area and I can't found it. Is there a download area here? If yes, I would like to update frx2word.

Best wishes

Fábio Vieira

Fabiov

No, there is no upload possibilities, since this website contain over 600 forum, the capacity required to accomodate all forums would to large. But poating the link will do as well, or you could just write an FAQ and adding the link to the FAQ, that way we can refer members to the FAQ when the queston comes up, and having written the faq would allow you to update the faq periodically with the newest version.

Mike Gagnon

If you want to get the best response to a question, please check out FAQ184-2483 first.

Fábio,
No downloads here - just FAQs!

Rick

Ok. This is good enough to me.

Regards

Fábio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back