Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

FrontPage vs. Dreamweaver

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbdw6708

Vendor
Jun 22, 2000
US
I am using FrontPage right now and have heard many good things about DreamWeaver.  Please give me feedback on the differences between the two. Thanks

Two Thumbs Up for Dreamweaver.&nbsp;&nbsp;I started with FrontPage several years ago and am now using Dreamweaver for all of my new web sites.&nbsp;&nbsp;Dreamweaver is much more robust and powerful than FrontPage and lets you have the control over everything.&nbsp;&nbsp;It also writes cleaner code.&nbsp;&nbsp;Dreamweaver is the utility of choice for programmers by many surveys.&nbsp;&nbsp;FrontPage is easier to use and its best features are site maintenance -- the site structure and links are visual.<br><br>However, Dreamweaver makes coding Javascript real easy and works well with Fireworks as a graphic design tool.<br><br>If you want to put up a site very quickly and the site will be somewhat simple, use FrontPage.&nbsp;&nbsp;If you want a robust, more complex site, use Dreamweaver.<br><br>For more information and a tour of Dreamweaver, visit <A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> You can also download a free trial and try it out yourself. <p>Hella<br><a href=mailto:webmaster@vision21enterprises.com>webmaster@vision21enterprises.com</a><br><a href= Enterprises</a><br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back