Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

FrontPage 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
I manage a website done in Frontpage 2000, can i put things done in Flash 4.0 into my website....???

yah u can u just of 2 take the source code to enbed it and copy it ito the othe page <p>Az<br><a href=mailto:azmaramza@home.com>azmaramza@home.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br>ICQ 59238403<br>
AIM azmaramza

I had so many problems importing a Flash 4 movie into my Front Page 2000 site and the only way I could get it to work was go to &quot;insert&quot; and then &quot;advanced&quot; and then &quot;plugin&quot; and find the movie and insert it... that was the only thing I could get to work..... maybe it will work for you too.....

Publish the flash movie to an HTML document. Open the HTML document and edit it with notepad. Copy the code that flash generates (from the first embed tag to the last). Open FrontPage, click the HTML tab so you can see all of the code, and paste the flash generated code into the HTML document that you want the movie to appear on. (In the body tag)

When you go to publish the page, make sure the .swf file is in the same directory as the html page that contains the flash movie.

You may have to play around with frontpage a little to get the positioning of the movie right, but other than that its pretty simple.

OK thanks. Im kinda slow though.

What do you mean by publish the movie.

When I publish my site in Frontpage, im just downloading to the company that host my site.

What do YOU mean with you say &quot;publish the movie to an HTML document. Do you mean just copy the codes over to an HTML Page? If so, How do you get to the HTML page/code in Flash. FrontPage has a tab and I just click on it.

What he mean is that you should publish your movie with flash.

In the FILE menu adjust the settings and then publish it.

Flash will create an HTML page with your .SWF,
then you should upload it to you server via an FTP program, I recommand flashfxp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back