Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Freeze columns and rows in a crosstab

Status
Not open for further replies.

qberta01

Programmer
Nov 14, 2005
Hello,

I know it is possible to alter the global style sheet to freeze the rows and columns in a list report. However, I was wondering if it is also possible to do the same for a crosstab report? I realize this may be difficult since the number of columns is not static.

I am using BI 8.3

Thx

Hi all,

We have scheduled report with some filtered value. Like i am scheduling report for Availablity of network WAN interfaces based on 5 minute average value with filter value equal to 70%. If any of the WAN interfaces doesn't have average value equal to 70 %, i will get a report in email for that particular time with no data inside. In this, i dont want to have just a blank report with the title, instead i want to include a sentence saying " None of the WAN interfaces No average data for today" like that. Is it possible and how to do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back