Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Frame visible in every tab 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaintedFlames

Programmer
Jan 28, 2005
CA
Hey everyone,
I have a form that has 2 tabs, one has all the information blah blah, and the other has a checklist. I changed the checklist, and now some of my radio button can be seen on every tab... Has this ever happend to any of you ?

Thanks

Jay

You have to make sure that you put the controls within the tab on the form. (In design mode, change tabs - you'll see the 'corners' of the tab - make sure you put the controls within it).

Greg
"Personally, I am always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught." - Winston Churchill

That's ok. Go to the tab where you want the control(s) to appear. Select the control(s) and 'cut' (ctl-x). Choose a different tab, then choose the original tab again. Choose 'paste' (ctl-v). It should now be in just that tab.

Essentially there is a tab 'area' on each tab. Controls outside of that area (which may be behind that area) are on all tabs.

Greg
"Personally, I am always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught." - Winston Churchill

That's ok. Go to the tab where you want the control(s) to appear. Select the control(s) and 'cut' (ctl-x). Choose a different tab, then choose the original tab again. Choose 'paste' (ctl-v). It should now be in just that tab.

Essentially there is a tab 'area' on each tab. Controls outside of that area (which may be behind that area) appear on all tabs.

Greg

Hey Greg,
I see... Very... annoying, if you don't know :p.

Thanks a lot.

Jay

Very... annoying, if you don't know
Often annoying even if you do know.[smile]

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back