Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Frame relay switching

Status
Not open for further replies.

wpski

IS-IT--Management
Aug 2, 2002
US
Hello.

I am trying to set up a test lab for frame relay. i have two 2620 routers plugged into one 2503 router with 2 serial ports. The 2503 is acting as the DCE for each. I am having two problems. I am unable to ping the router on the far interface of the 2503.(from the router on the s0 to the router on the s1). What do I need to do to enable this? Also I seem to be loosing packets somewhere, as my pings are only about 60% successful. Any advice would be great. Thanks in advance

Ping both routers from the middle router (2503). At least you will know where the packet loss is occuring and which router to target.

Post a config so we can determine the challenge. “Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all”

Fisher CCNA
[americanflag]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back