Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

FPW 2.6 on Win2000 Terminal Server 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumalander

Technical User
Aug 21, 2001
US
Has anyone ran FPW 2.6 on a Win2000 Terminal Server?

We are wanting remote users to connect via Citrix and run applications in FPW 2.6.

Hi , I am running FPW application in Win2000 Advanced server with terminal server enabled . 5 Remote users directly connecting to the server and running the application. Remote side I do not have much problems, but some times application get hang(no response) to the local users - this happens 1 or 2 times per week - then I need to restart the Server.

Thanks

Thanks for the response! Did you have to do anything special to the FPW config files when you loaded FPW on the server? I have been reading responses talking about memory and drive space allocation that needed to be adjusted due to FPW 2.6 being a 16-bit application.

Thanks.

I did not set any change in Config.fpw , Please inform me if you know the actual setup . I noticed that certain part of the application does not respond sometimes and get stuck.

Thanks

Hi I just instaled (copied) Foxpro 2.6 on a Windows 2000 server with Metaframe Xp. When I tried to start FOXPROW.EXE
I get a System Error "Divide By Zero or Overflow Error"

Any one.....?

Hi I just instaled (copied) Foxpro 2.6 on a Windows 2000 server with Metaframe Xp. When I tried to start FOXPROW.EXE
I get a System Error "Divide By Zero or Overflow Error"

Any one.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back