Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

FP2002 Upload Files Option(s) not available

Status
Not open for further replies.

sa1nt

Technical User
Mar 3, 2003
US
All options involved in setting up website directories and forms to upload files to the server are greayed out (unavailable) I'm running FP2002 SE as well as SharePoint Team Services with no problems.

Have you found a solution? I am very frustrated I can't find an answer to this same question from MS or anywhere. Please let me know If you get some answer. Thanks!

Did you guys find the answer here?

I just installed FP 2002 and also noticed the "upload files" feature was greyed out and nowhave discovered it has to do with the browser configuration you have set. If (as I did) you have the preview browser set to include Netscape it won't work. This feature is strictly for IE.

Here is a tutorial that might help with this.

I haven't had much luck getting past the dimmed options myself. I was able to get so far as to Un-Tic the "Allow scripts to be run" option.

This was done while the site was open live. I have been told before that this is the best approach.

Hope I have been of some help,
Micheal

Please take a moment to visit my form tutorials at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back