Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

FP Extentions error but not using them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bfralia

MIS
Feb 20, 2002
US
I'm updating a commercial website for a customer and get the old northbot.htm error below. The problem is that I'm using formmail and not front page extentions. There are several other forms on the site that are working as expected but this particular one is giving the error.

Any Ideas appreciated!

===========================================================

FrontPage Run-Time Component Page
You have submitted a form or followed a link to a page that requires a web server and the FrontPage Server Extensions to function properly.

This form or other FrontPage component will work correctly if you publish this web to a web server that has the FrontPage Server Extensions installed.

Click the <Back> arrow to return to the previous page.

Never Mind! Nothing made sense so I started comparing code on a form page that worked, vs one that didn't. It seems that FrontPage in it's infinite wisdom inserted a link to the northbot.htm itself. I removed that code and the problem is solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back