Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

FOXYPREVIEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvince247

Programmer
Feb 15, 2016
PT
Hi,
How can I remove this message "FOXYPREVIEWER V3.OO Beta - Evaluation copy - NOT TO BE DISTRIBUTED" when I run a report with foxypreviewer.app version 3.

Thanks guys.
Cheers! 🥂

I didn't buy any! I thought it was open source [ponder], Thanks!

Well, it helps to read. Let me pick out the essential sentence from the pricing page:

FoxyPreviewer pricing said:
The good and old FoxyPreviewer v2.99 will keep as is - Freeware and opensource - being distributed here at this site.

FP3 [highlight #FCE94F](remark, that's v3 or later)[/highlight] can be downloaded from here, and is completely working with all features. It just shows a watermark in some reports and a reminder in the Preview forms.

So, if you like to use a free version, you still have the 2.99 version:
See downloads after the caption "FOXYPREVIEWER 2.99 DOWNLOADS - FREE DEPRECATED VERSION WITH SOURCE CODE"

And deprecated in this context doesn't mean that it doesn't work, it's just not the latest development and features, but it's still free. There's one major feature v2.99 lacks, that's automatically adjusting the used reportwriter for the file type when you use the FILE clause of the REPORT FORM command, a very neat simplification of usage of v3.

Chriss

Criss, thanks for the information. It was very useful. [blush]. In fact, I didn't read it, I downloaded it and tested it. Shame on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back