Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Foxpro2.6 under Windows NT4.0?? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvdb

MIS
Oct 19, 1999
NL
Visit site
I have my reasons for not upgrading to a more recent version of Foxpro. Yet I am forced to change my envoirement from Windows95 to Windows NT4.0. <br>
After reinstallation of 'Foxpro2.6 for Windows' within the NT envoirement, I receive the following blocking error message during starting up: 'Division by 0/overflow error'.<br>
I do assume that 'Foxpro2.6 for Windows' can operate under Windows NT4.0 (workstation) but: what need to be changed within the settings of NT (and how) in order to overcome this error?<br>
Anybody who can assist, is highly appreciated!

Can you write me the web side or address where you have found patch at the Microsoft web site. I have the same problem as you.<br>
<br>
Thank you<br>

This is not an NT4 problem. It is caused by the FOX2600.ESL not working with the latest processors.

You the upgraded ESL

Here is an article number you can type in at the Microsoft Support site &quot;Q102893&quot;.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back