Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

foxpro to Excel dll

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitnba

MIS
Jul 31, 2000
HK
I am using VFP3 , my program can transfter the data to Excel now.

But why the program sudden need fxole32b.dll to do it?
in my pc it is no problem, and I don't know where I can find it dll to run. The pc is Chinese win98, but in English Win 2000 , is no problem.

Thanks

Have you search your system to locate it?

Mike Gagnon

If you want to get the best response to a question, please check out FAQ184-2483 first.

Kitnba,

You used the word 'Suddenly'. That suggests that it was working before and now it is not working. If that's the case, have you changed anything in your environment that might have caused it to no longer work?

Mike

Mike Lewis
Edinburgh, Scotland

My Visual Foxpro web site: My Crystal Reports web site:

When I use WIn2000 or English Win98 is ok. But after I change to Chinese win98 it need Fxole32b.dll.

I can't find out it in win2000 computer or win98 computer.

Who have this DLL file?

I've got a fpole.dll with VFP 5, 6 and 7, but I don't find a single copy of fxole32b.dll. I'm afraid this might have been a VFP 3.0b exclusive file and not many people ever ran this version and very few are likely to still have it installed.

Rick

Kitnba,

Just ran a quick check. I haven't got fxole32b.dll on either my Win 98 or my Win 2000 system, with any VFP version since 6.0.

I suspect Rick is right that it was VFP 3.0-specific.

Mike

Mike Lewis
Edinburgh, Scotland

My Visual Foxpro web site: My Crystal Reports web site:

I am using VFP3 now, what DLL I need when I create the Excel chart inside my VFP3? I only have Foxoleui.dll now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back