Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Fox 2.6 does run on 500 Mhz machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigj

Programmer
Apr 12, 2000
CA
I have just installed Fox2.6 for windows on a 500 Mhz machine. When I try to run Fox I get a message from Foxprow stating that &quot;an error has occurred in your program .....&quot; the selection given at the end of the error is CLOSE or IGNORE. I have applied the patch26 fix but it has not resolve the program. However, I can run standalone program which were compiled on 233MHZ. <br>Can anyone offer a suggestion <br><br>

This is an error that occurs on machines running faster than 333MHz.&nbsp;&nbsp;Click on ignore and everything is OK.&nbsp;&nbsp;You need to upgrade to FP2.6a to get rid of the message.&nbsp;&nbsp;The patches are available on Microsoft's web site. <p>Mike Wood<br><a href=mailto:mwood@awod.com>mwood@awod.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br>

Hi, You can get the patch at Web or just e-mail me, I will resend You the one:<br><A HREF="mailto:p.hapanowicz@multispedytor.com.pl">p.hapanowicz@multispedytor.com.pl</A><br><br>

The patch is only for the ENGLISH VERSION of FOX and DISTRIBUTION KIT, if you have another version the patch will not fix the problem.<br><br><br>Dario.

Hi,

from microsfot website, I only found patch file for fox 2.6a and can't find the upgrade file from 2.6 to 2.6a.

Could anyone tell me where can I get the upgrade file??

thank u

Check the FAQ section of this forum FAQ 5a

David W. Grewe
Dave@internationalbid.com
ICQ VFP ActiveList #46145644

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back