Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Found nice cffrom/flash file upload script

Status
Not open for further replies.

biosol

MIS
Mar 12, 2002
US
This is related to my topic asking about cffile uploads.

I ran across this very nice flash/cfform script which has easy to adjust options. The on/off progress bar and progress information were perfect for what I was trying to do. I can easily upload the 5 ~6mb files to the server at the same time and each has it's own progress bar.

Hope someone can use it...

I ran across this script a few months back, I agree the script and the site for that matter are very good.

have you managed to get it working with multiple files and fusebox?

Cheers

Tony

Well, yes and no. I have had it working uploading 5 ~5.6mb files at the same time (and working beautifully). Sometimes it has given me HTTP 500 and 404 errors, but what I think I'm seeing is that it seems most stable in it's own directory (the uploaded files can go somewhere else I think) because everytime I move the files from their own directory into the root directory it works for a while and then starts to error. So my next test is to put the files back by themselves and upload the files to another directory and see if that remains stable from day to day.

I have had this working on a shared CF host, but I don't use fusebox (don't even know what it is :)

Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back