Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

FORWARDING DN

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech257

Technical User
May 16, 2005
US
CERTAIN DEPARTMENT FORWARDS THEIR PHONES TO ANOTHER PHONE IN ANOTHER AREA. AFTER 4 RINGS IT RETURNS TO THE ORIGINAL VOICE MAIL BOX. I WANT IT TO GO THE SECOND PHONE VOICE MAIL. WE HAVE AN OPTION 81C. I TRIED SFA, DOESN'T WORK THANKS

remove sfa from both sets.. make sure marp is on and both sets have got be forwarding key 0... i can forward my key 0 to key 0 on another station and my call goes to his mb.. if i forward to any other key, i will either not forward or forward to my mail (sfa)

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I HAVE SFA OFF ON BOTH PHONES. WHEN SHE FORWARDS KEY 0 TO ANOTHER PHONE. IT STILL REVERTS TO THE ORIGINAL MAIL BOX. IS THEIR SOMETHING IN CLS?

Post the TN of both sets, there isnt anything in the CLS except SFA but maybe the Tn's will show what the issue is.

It is not possible unless the call exits out a trunk and returns on another trunk to the PBX.

The originally dialed DNs mailbox will always be the one that callers reach.

~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back