Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Forwarding Button 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

EterPBX

Technical User
Oct 13, 2007
SE
Hi!

After change from MD110 -> MXONE I have problem getting
Call Forwarding button to work. In MD the function was that
one press => all calls forwards to voicemail
one more press => call forwarding canceled.

I am not able to get it to work with MX and IP Extension.
Any ideas on how to arrange this?

Another thing, not with change to do. I can forward another extensions calls from an operator extension. Can I make forwarding of an extension with MMI commands?

Chris

I have noticied this as well...

from what I can gather the IP phones dont perform the same function as the digitals did... (yet again!)
you will have to program a key With A21AXXXXB and a cancel key...

CDINI is no longer supported either.. PELPI is another way you can do it and program Profile change keys..

again this is all dependant on weather you have enough keys on the handset to do this (DBC4422 do really give you much to play with).

"There is no place like 127.0.0.1

Too bad, not always good with new things :)

Do you know about forwarding with MMI?

Chris

Hi.

This has nothing to do with MXONE, the issue is that the extension is Generic...

You can do diversion, cancel diverson etc by doing:

GEPEI:DIR=XXXX,PROC=A21AXXXXB;

Mpe

this has every thing to do with the MX-one!

if you tolk the time to read the original question you will notice that EterPBX wanted automatic busy no answer diversion similar to the CDINI for digital ext's not a follow me!

I have just tested the GEPEI and it only does a direct diversion to my voicemail

"There is no place like 127.0.0.1

You can set 2 PELPI list on number and use *10*1# and *10*2# to activate on handset (you can program keys on handset as well to do this).

You can use PEALC:DIR=xxxx,LIST=x; via MML to change.

You can use DNA so you can schedule a macro to do the PEALC automatically if you want.

best parnum

Thanks, good idea, that will make it for me!

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back