Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Forwarding broken after upgrade to 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantomiii

Programmer
Mar 8, 2006
US
Can't figure this one out, after upgrading I can't forward calls out of a hunt group unless I have a real phone attached. I have a 406v2. I used to have a phantom user in a huntgroup that is forwarded to an external number... this worked fine. Fwd unconditional is on. fwd huntgroup is on, and the huntgroup type is sequential with VMail off, queueing off. This used to work fine. Now I need a real phone attached to fwd external calls from a huntgroup. Anyone else run into forwarding problems in 4.0?

Someone else has had issues. I think they removed and re added the users and the forwarding

phantomiii, I had the same problem. I deleted and recreated the user account in question and when doing so it asked me if I wanted to create a new VOIP extension. (I believe the VOIP ext was the key here, you may just be able to create the ext with same ext as the user)

phantomiii, In 4.0 there are a lot of problems with forwarding, you also can not fwd a member of a hunt group to a other group, it will work on fwd to a user but not to a group this was working on 3.2, but npi of avaya has taken this bug to fix it but till now still no answer. I beleave you don,t need to really plug the phone in just take a digital port make a user and than do the fwd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back