Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Forwarding a agent login

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSHDave

Technical User
Sep 18, 2003
GB
Hi,
I currently use a agent login as my DDI and i would like to be able to forward calls to my mobile if i miss them at my desk (or what ever other location i'm logged in at) but i dont want the calls forwarded to my mobile when i'm not in work so I cant use a coverage path to do this as i would have to keep changing it before i leave work. Any ideas how best to set this up.

Thanks

Dave

You can use a time-of-day coverage path - add cov time next.

Susan
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls, and looks like work."
- Thomas A. Edison

SF0751,
thanks for that but i was looking for a more dynamic way of forwarding the calls as the times I will need the call forwarding wont be the same day by day. I guess I was looking for a way to use call forwarding with a agent Login the same as you can with a station (or something that works the same way i.e. press a button and call forwarding is active)

Other options:

1. Active EC500/XMobile/Extension to Cellular for your station. HERE is the manual for CM3.0.

2. Put in a second coverage path (one to voicemail, the second to your mobile). Create softkeys with the FAC to select the active coverage path, and use your "send calls" button as normal.

Susan
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls, and looks like work."
- Thomas A. Edison

I like the idea of changeing the coverage path with the feature access code, however when I try and assign a code to the change Coverage Feature access code i get a error telling me "Extended Cvg/Fwd Admin features not assigned". Any idea how i assign this feature?

It's an option within your COS - Extended Forwarding All and Extended Forwarding B/DA. Detailed information on this can be found in your CM Admin manual, under the heading "Extended user administration of redirected calls". Let me know if you need any more information!

Susan
- Thomas A. Edison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back