Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

s70p72

Technical User
Aug 1, 2009
IT
hi,
i found this good forum
i need some help for ip ldk ( italian open ip)

i have hotel version, and i have i problem.
for night i give a bca dect to secretary as it was alone at bar or in garden it can answer the incoming call., i add the bca dect extension to hunt group of ringing so the external incoming call ring in all system attendant and in bca dect, but now the problem is that if a hotel guest call the main attendant (number 9 for guest) the bca dect dont ring because it isn't 9 it is 666. how can i do?
Is it possible to tell the system that every call (internal or external) direct to main attendant ring also iat cbs dect 666?
thanks in advance.

Hi,

I'm checked in your DB. I'm suggest you to delete digit "9" for attendant call in PGM 106/107 Flexible numbering Plan.
And please change the type of station 651,607 to service.

Please try again and let me know the result of test.

Good luck,

Hi ohtapa,
i try chage and it work, but i don't want change "9".
no aother solutions ?
thanks

Hi,

In this case you needed to ring at several station when user dial "9". you was applied LCR to converse "9" to ring group 621. So you have to delete digit 9 in flexible numbering plan.I have no the other solution for this.
Anyway the station 649 still Attendant(front-desk).So you can use all of Front-Desk feature.

Best regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back