Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

s70p72

Technical User
Aug 1, 2009
IT
hi,
i found this good forum
i need some help for ip ldk ( italian open ip)

i have hotel version, and i have i problem.
for night i give a bca dect to secretary as it was alone at bar or in garden it can answer the incoming call., i add the bca dect extension to hunt group of ringing so the external incoming call ring in all system attendant and in bca dect, but now the problem is that if a hotel guest call the main attendant (number 9 for guest) the bca dect dont ring because it isn't 9 it is 666. how can i do?
Is it possible to tell the system that every call (internal or external) direct to main attendant ring also iat cbs dect 666?
thanks in advance.

Have a look at pgm 179, linked station pairs.
This allows you to "link" two extensions to use only one extension number.

In your case, link your attendent extension with extension 666.

Thank jolle82,

this is a good news.
but this is the only solution? can i have some prolems on day at attendat?

If you can specified the exactly service time of weekly. For example DayTime = 8.00AM,Night = 6.00PM. So you can use LCR feature to solve the problem. You should compare "9" and use only "LCR Internal Mode", on Day don't convert digit, on Night you have to convert digit to the pilot number of your ring group.

hi,

for jolle82:
i try with pgm 179 and it work , but i would like to keep master free when slave is busy in particulare as my "9" is teh main attendant of system.
it isn't possible to ring incominig internal call to attendant to dect (as a external ring in more station)..

for ohtapa:
but i can use lcr also for internal call? because when a guest digit "9" to call secretary at office and if a guest digit "0" it call outdoor .
i know lcr is only for external, i dont know very well lcr!
there is a guide ?

If the problem is what the main attendant no answer...
then with simple CALL FORWARD NO ANSWER to ext 666,you could resolve you problem...

Hi morenot
i don't want a forward ( forward to 666 and don't ring again at 9), i want all call direct to station "9"(internal and external) ring simultaneously at 666 AND "9", and if it possibel without master/slave.

Check this:
2.13 Attendant Service
Description
An attendant properly controls the incoming calls by transferring calls and accessing the unanswered calls, etc.
Attendants can change simple settings of whole system or intercom tenancy groups (LCD date/time format,
etc.).There are 2 types of attendants in the ipLDK system. The types of attendant and feature of each
attendant type are:
Main Attendant - max. 5 stations can be defined as main attendants. Main attendants control the whole
system. And operation of main attendants effects on whole system. The first main attendant is called the
system attendant. The system attendant can be changed, but can’t be removed.
Intercom tenancy Group Attendant - each intercom tenancy group (refer to Ref.1) can have its own
attendant. The intercom tenancy group attendant controls the stations belonging to the intercom tenancy group.
And operation of intercom tenancy group attendants can effects on only intercom tenancy group which belongs
to.
Generally, the attendant of a station is the intercom tenancy group attendant which the station belongs to. If the
intercom tenancy group attendant of the station doesn’t exist, the main attendants will supply the station with
attendant services.
2.13.1 Assign Attendant
Description
As default, first station (i.e., station100) is assigned as the system attendant, and other attendants are not
assigned.
Main attendants can be assigned ADMIN program 164, but Intercom tenancy group attendant can be assigned
ADMINAdmin Programming
1. Attendant Assignment (PGM 164)
2. Intercom Tenancy Group - Attendant Assignment (PGM 120 – FLEX 1) program 120 – FLEX 1.

So, add ext 666 in PGM 164

Hi morenot
in pgm 164 i have:
system attendant 649 (9 for hotel guest)
attendant 600 (this is an other office phone)

when a call i for 9 (649) and it is busy the call ring at 600. so if i add 666 as an attendant (attention : 666 is a simply bca) i made the same think.

i want or better i would like ( if it's possible) that all internal call directed to 649 (9) simultaneously at 666 AND "9", as master/slave but i i dont want master/slave to avoid limitation to master.

i hope you can understand what i want.

in pgm 120 i have:
group = 1
attendant = nothing
ACC GRP 1 = yes
ACC grp 2-5 = no

Hi s70p72,

Sorry for my late reply, Here is my guide to control LCR for your expected.

Condition;
Day time = 8.00PM and call to attendant(649) when dial"9"
Night time = 5.00PM and call to hunt group 621 when dial"9".

Programming;
1.PGM 190 Station hunting group
Group number 621, Group type = Ring group
Member = 649,666
2.PGM 220 LCR Mode
LCR Mode = M02(Internal and Loop LCR)
Day Zone = Mon-Sun = Zone 1
Time Zone 1 = Zone 1 = 8 - 17
Zone 2 = 17 - 8
Zone 3 = N/A
Time Zone 2 = All = N/A
Time Zone 3 = All = N/A
3.PGM 221 LDT Table
Index 1, LCR Type = Int
Compare Digit = 9
Day Zone1/T1 = No
T2 = 1
T3 = No
Day Zone2,T1,T2,T3 = No
Day Zone3,T1,T2,T3 = No
4. PGM 222 DMT Table
Index 1, Add digit = 621
Remove Position = 1
Number Digit to be remove = 1
Add position = 1
CO Group = N/A
Altinate DMT Index = N/A
Hope my answer can helpful for you.

Goodluck

thank ohtapa

i tri but yesterday i have installed vista and today ldk pc admin dont work better it crash when i refresh.
today i reinstall xp pand ldk and i trie.
thank in advance.

Hi, this has been a problem in teh past with night porters not sitting at Reception.
If you use the 3.7 software version you can now just set a call forward at night to the DECT extension.
With this software version you can forward the attendant to an SLT extension, and the attendant calls (external and internal) will follow the forward.
You can then just use the call forward at night.

hi ohtapa,

i do all as your post,
but it work only if a call "9" from other attendant not from room.
in realty i have also and index 1 in pgm 222 that is alternative if index 0 ( remove 3 for mobile phone to chose a prefered line) is busy.
i rename my old index1 in index2 (i change also alternative index of index0 in index 2) and i give you index 1 as post.

Hi,

Please check your station 666. It should be "service" not guest.

As your pictures,Please change Index1,DMT123 to 1,1,1

For testing step.
1. Change the station 666 to service station.
2. Try to call 621 from an service station. should be ring at 649 and 666.
3.try to call 621 from an guest station.Should be ring at 649 and 666.

Hi ohtapa
i do all
if i digit 621 (group) from a service station or guest statiot all phone in group 621 ring.
if i digit 9 from a service or guest station if 9 (main attendant) is free it only it ring, if it's busy ring group 621
if you want i can upload my usr file.

Hi

If possible,pls uploade the USR file and let me know the URL to get the file.

You can send your files to me and I can pass them on.
I just need to have the contact info for both of you.

///doktor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back