Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

forward to ACDN

Status
Not open for further replies.

atbw3

Technical User
Nov 2, 2006
JO
Any explanation pls. for the following casa wich happend today with me on the site :

we have mini callpilot with ACDN 7000.
If I dial from digital set 432 to another set 444
wich has fdn to 7000, after 4 ring the mail box will open.
But if i dial from exernal line to the PRI phantom NO. wich is also has a DID to 7000 , the call pilot will answer and if dial the extension 432 it will ring but the mail box not open and 432 become ideal ,a from the sourcse still hear ring back tone to the same PRI phantom nomber.

the othe strange thing ,even if i manualy forward 432 to 7000, and then dial it from 444 it will ring, and if forwar to another number it has no problem.

thanks in advance

your nortel is almost as bad as mine.. not real sure i follow all that BUT..

is cls cfta.. call forward by type breaks down internal and external to unique targets.. calls from internal can go to mail, calls from external can go to another user of not forward at all..

when a call is forwarded to mail.. for any reason, the mail, cp or mermail. only sees the original dialed dn.. only exception is idc tables..

post the tn of one set that is working interanl but not external?

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I think John's on the money. Check your set to see if FDN,EFD,EHT and Hunt are all set to 7000. But if im reading right you used the call forward key to forward it to 7000, which over rides the fd's and hunts, so I'm a bit confused as to why you Call Pilot is not answering. When the external caller hears ringing at their end does extension 432 ring?, if not your options to look at are IDC tables or maybe turn the dchannel messaging on and see where the call is going LD 96 enl msgi (dch no) Enter.
LD 49 prt.. IDC..

Cheers.

Scott

yes when the external caller hears ringing at their end the extension 432 ring, and normaly it has to open the mail box after 4 ringing ,but on the contrary ,the extention stop ringing and when i trace it , it`s on ideal state , a the external caller still hears ringing at their end.
NOTE : The caller at first hears the greating from call pilot and transfere himself to 432, wich mean that no problem with IDC table . following the set programming:

TN 003 0 00 00
TYPE 3904
CDEN 8D
CUST 0
FDN 7000
TGAR 15
LDN NO
NCOS 3
SGRP 0
RNPG 0
SCI 0
SSU
LNRS 16
XLST
SCPW
SFLT NO
CAC_MFC 3
CLS TLD FBD WTA LPR MTD FNA HTD ADD HFA GRLA CRPA STSA
MWA LMPN RMMD SMWD AAD IMD XHD IRD NID OLD VCE DRG1
POA DSX VMD CMSD SLKD CCSD SWD LNA CNDA
CFTD SFD MRD DDV CNID CDCA MSID DAPA BFED RCBD
ICDD CDMD MCTD CLBD AUTU
GPUD DPUA DNDA CFXA ARHD CLTD ASCD
ABDD CFHD FICD NAID BUZZ AGRD MOAD
UDI RCC HBTD AHD IPND DDGA NAMA MIND PRSD NRWD NRCD NROD
DRDD EXR0
USRD ULAD RTDD RBDD RBHD PGND OCBD FLXD FTTC DNDY DNO3 MCBN
FDSD NOVD CDMR
CPND_LANG ENG
RCO 0
HUNT
CSDN
AST
IAPG 0
AACS NO
ITNA NO
DGRP
MLWU_LANG 0
MLNG ENG
DNDR 0
KEY 00 MCR 432 0 MARP
CPND
CPND_LANG ROMAN
NAME Don McLean
XPLN 13
DISPLAY_FMT FIRST,LAST
01 MCR 432 0
CPND
CPND_LANG ROMAN
NAME Reem Najjar
XPLN 13
DISPLAY_FMT FIRST,LAST
03 ADL 16
16 MWK 7000
17 TRN
18 AO6
19 CFW 16 420
20 RGA
21 PRK
22 RNP
23 SCU 0002
24 PRS
25 CHG
26 CPN
27 CLT
28 RLT
DATE 3 MAY 2007

This may have to do with secretarial exclusion feature.

You are dialing into 7000, 7000 transfers to 432, now 432 can NOT call forward back to the same number that the transferred call is coming from.

Might have somthing to do with the MCR's maybe try changing them to scr, just for testing or set up the lhk in the set to key 1. another option is to set up a phantom that dcfw's t0 7000 and change 432's fdn's to the phantom.

I take it your voicemail (call pilot?) is 7000. How is the number programmed in Call pilot? a mailbox? an SDN?

When the call is ringing on 432 - trace it, then get the in-coming trunk TN. Then after the 4 rings and the call FDN's (432 stops ringing)trace the call again using the trunk TN. This will tell you if the call has disconnected or is it FDN to a new location based on the trunk? This may help you track down this problem by letting your know where the call is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back