Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Forward NO Answer/Hunt on 2nd line

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbcc1

Technical User
Apr 7, 2005
US
I have a user that has 2 seperate numbers on their 3903 set. The "0" key calls go to voicemail with no problem when multiple calls come in, however the number on Key 2 only the first call goes to voicemail and the second and subsequent cals gets a busy signal. Any ideas on how to get all the second number calls to voicemail?

cls hta
hunt xxxx

with hunt dn the same as the fdn,(voice mail dn).. if that is not the problem, make sure key 1 is marped on that set

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

And you need to make sure that the number on key1 is defined in the Call Pilot Extension DN's for the voicemail account on key0.

you only need the dn on line 1 if that number is an actual dialed dn.. i use 6 digit numbers for aditional lines because all of my dn's are did (8,000 did;s) i don't need to put line 1 2 3 4 5 6 in as ext because they are not labeled or dialed.. dial the 4 digit did and lhk covers the short hunt

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back