Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Forward message from Meridian Mail to Call Pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

voipman

Technical User
Jan 9, 2005
US
Has anyone ever tried this? I need to move a message (for legal reasons) from my Meridian Mail system to our new Call Pilot system that is going to be installed in two weeks. Just curious, I'm going to try and see if it will work but not sure of another way to do it beside a physical external recorder.

when you do the meridian main migration tape, just bring over messages.

if your using the migrqtion, you don't have a problem.. if not make a audio copy and restore from that.. the migration tape moves all msg, boxes and passwords

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

To prevent the possibility of corruption we will be starting from scratch and not migrating over anything. There are so many mailboxes that were never removed.

If you have the Networking option on both systems then you could set that up and forward the Meridian Mail message to a mailbox on the CallPilot.

Also, in regard to the migration, you can selectively migrate mailboxes.
Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back