Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

forward filter? 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

t342

Technical User
Feb 25, 2010
PA
When an extension is forwarded as an achievement that calls come to this extension.?
i appreciate your help

I'm going to guess:

If Gene is forwarded to Sally, then only Sally has the ability to call Gene. Anyone else that calls Gene will get Sally. This ability is called "Secretarial Filtering" and is the way it always works.

If Walter has CLS CFHA and knows the Flexible Feature Code for Call Forward Hunt Override, then Walter can override Gene's Call Forward and ring his phone, even though Gene is on Call Forward.

How's that for Achievement :)

--
Nortel Resources at GHTROUT.com
--

How the hell did you decipher that one, I'll give you another star

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

When you forward an extension to another all calls are diverted to this. how I can allow an extension can call directly to the skewed and this can answer the call without being deflected.

There are two ways:

1. Add another, new DN with two appearances to the phone. Give that to the person that wants to call without be forwarded.

2. Create a Call Forward Hunt Override FFC and give it to the person that wants to call without be deflected.

--
Nortel Resources at GHTROUT.com
--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back