Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Forward calls to blackberry or cell phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

CERL

Technical User
Nov 5, 2008
US
I have a G3siV11. Am I able to foward a customer's calls from their ext. to their blackberry or cell phone? I can't find a place that says I can or can't.

should work no problem. I usually use the feature access code to call forward

DonBott

You can give the user thier own cover path that remote coverers to the cell phone or black berry after so many rings.If you need guidance I can walk you through it somewhat.

Thanks,

Yes you can....

I'm not sure if an SI has EC500 capability but I doubt it. If not my favorite way is to use Send All Calls to forward the number to the cell phone

It involves utilizing a coverage path that transfers calls when the phone is in Send All Calls mode... use a remote coverage path to forward the number to the cell phone number.

Look in your FAC and find out what the activate/deactivate FAC is for Send All Calls and program buttons on their phone to turn it on and off. When they want to forward calls to their cell they turn on SAC and vice versa.

If you have EC500 licence you can do it that way as well, but i'm unfamiliar with what the Si offers. Only worked on G3r and 87xx series.

If you need anymore help let me know and I can walk you through setting it up completely.

also forgot to note, if they have voice mail you'll need to setup 2 coverage paths.

one that covers to voice mail on everything except Send All Calls and one that forwards to your remote coverage on Send All Calls ONLY. hope that makes sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back