Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Forward all calls to a mobile phone 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

djpegote

IS-IT--Management
Sep 16, 2001
ES
Please, help!!!!

How can I do to forward all calls received by a vdn extension and a vector, to a mobile phone by pressing only one button in a 6408d+ terminal?

Hi
Did you try to use send-calls button? In that case in vector step route-to... insert coverage -yes.
And the station must have coverage to desired mobile number.

The station is now being covered to AUDIX. I want the station to be independent of the changes made. I only can change the button feature in this station.

There is an idea - I checked it - works.
Make abbreviated dialing personal list for the station and feature access code for Call forward all calls.
Make soft-key on station form with abrv-dial.(In personal list use string like : *239xxxxxxx, where *23 is Feature access code for callfwd).
To redirect all calls to mobile just press this button. To Cancel this feature you can dial #23 (feature access code for cansel call-fwd) but Better make one more key - CALL-FWD on your phone. After first button will be activated you see that Call-Fwd button will lit. When you go back - just press Call-fwd to switch off the redirection.
regards

About Dimas' nice idea:
if you use the abbreviated personal list, the call(-forward) can only be made if the station's COR allows this. Try using the system or enhanced list if you don't want your Toll-security changed or breached in any way.
Be sure to check the field: "Privileged: y" in the forms "change abbreviated-dialing enhanced" or "system".
Questions? Shoot...
Good luck. Kind Regards,
Maarten Copini

-Please let me know if this was of any help-

:)
There are a lot of dangers in life... Be strong.

I tried Dimas' send-calls to vdn idea, however, that does not work. "Extension Assigned to an object other than a station" - Won't work w/hunt groups either. Tried setting up a station w/a coverage path that pointed to the vdn....did not work either.

Have you thought about "coverage remote"? There are a few different flavors, but basically it will follow coverage path 2 of the subscriber (adminstered by the subscriber)and depending on how its built it could redirect back to AUDIX if the remote end (mobile phone) doesn't answer... Not sure if this is what you want???

Regards,

The coverage path form requires a "v" in front of the VDN #. If you want calls to go to vdn 1234, the coverage destination should be "v1234". Hunt groups should start with an "h".

Ok you have a vdn that points to a vector route step in vector to a term ext group XXXX, term group has a remote cover path and your phone has send term buuton for the term ext group.You will need to have 1 member in the term ext group.I have tried this and it works very well

My system has an abbr-dial system number to an vdn extension. This vdn includes 1 vector. When users call to this abbr-dial, the're queued, in this vector, in a EAS hunt group.
I want, one of the agents who log into this hunt group, to be able to redirect all calls received by the vdn, only by pressing a key of his terminal, to a mobile phone.
For the moment, i haven't got an effective solution to this problem.

:)
The correctly put question - half of the decision of problem.

It is possible to try slightly change the schem, make the phantom subscriber,
with coverage on the vdn. For the members of the hunt-group include console permisions (change cos), that they could change function call forward for other subscribers. Further it is possible to programm the button abrv-dial with number from personal list with a set call-fwd feature access code for phantom extension,
like *23 {ext} {mobile number}. And other button for cansel the forward to mobile and return forward to the vdn, like *23{ext}{vdn}.
How such variant?

This will take two buttons. ad a step to the vector which routs to number x if staffed agents in split y > 0. create split y and add the extension you want the feature button assigned to it. assign to your system abbrv list logon and off codes for split y. on the station add abrv-dial list ? DC ? (whatever dial codes you came up with from above).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back