Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Forum Search [mad]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ButtonIt

Vendor
Apr 1, 2003
GB
I don't want to sound like an old woman, but can people search the forum before posting questions. Most people on this forum really want to help others, but when you get asked the same question over and over again it gets a bit tiresome.

If you have done a search and still not found a solution, or maybe don't understand what someone has said in an earlier post then that's fine. But having the same things posted up all too often just makes me think that people are being lazy. One incredibly good example of this is "help I've lost my Level 7 password" SEARCH THE FORUM!!!!

Rant over, thank you and goodnight! ;-)

Thank you buttonit. God advise for lazybones.

hey buttonit,

bad hair day ;)

true words mate, but I dont mind the lazy ones, I get annoyed with posts marked, "help" or not saying what theyve checked only stuff like "my phone does not work".

btw whats a level 7 password ;) ;) ;) ;)

latersz

zooooom

----------------------------------------
Porsche, There is no subsitute.

level 7 password is the top admin login of the MD110 .

Sorry, just being a stroppy berk that day!! :)

Hi ButtonIT
You are right no need to apologise thats what FAQ's are for.
Hitechbuzz u no put brain into gear before opening mouth

poofs in paradise ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back