Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Fortran Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwharman

Technical User
Jul 6, 2005
GB
Hi,

Is there anyone who is able to help me with my programming problems. I am looking for help to either get my program running or if anybody has a diesel engine simulation code for fortran that they are willing to share. I am not great with fortran which is why i'm here. I would be able to offer some financial incentive to anyone that can spare the time to get the program running.
contact me on cwharman@talk21.com or cwharman@gmail.com and I'll send you the code i have got so far.

Thanks

Chris

Send the program to ana_tweety2003@yahoo.com and I will try to help you. I need to write me the hole story : compiler, input data , an example of what you expect from the program.

Thanks for the offers I've received but I no longer need any help as I have managed to fix the problem with the help of somebody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back