Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Formula Help on Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
Using three fields Querytime(DateTime) & PagesEmailed(Number) & Username(String). I'm grouping on Username. I'm trying to sum the number of pagesemailed using the day part of the Querytime field. My report is laid out by days(ex: below)
What I need is help on a formula or multiple formulas for each day of the month to look at the day and sum the number of pagesemailed for each user during that day. Any help would be appreciated..

Pages emailed for the Month of February
day
user 1 2 3 4
Mike
Bob

You may want to consider using a cross-tab. I'm not sure the format of your "date time" variable - you may have to set up another variable that gives you just the date. But then you can create a cross-tab with the date as the columns, the user for the rows, and then pages emailed as the "set summarized field". Most likely, you won't have to group on user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back