Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Formprint for all hunt, pick grp failing

Status
Not open for further replies.

iptuser

Technical User
Apr 16, 2003
GB
I'm accessing old sx2000 light tdm systems as part of an Ipt replacement programme. 90% of the time, the formprint pi g/all/ port lpr3 works as well as the hunt grp version however sometimes it fails. The cmd response is formprint:multiple requests with the ALL parameter is allowed. Why is this, is it a sw version issue?

Thanks

Rormprint is not failing, it is just telling you that you can only have 1 active /all print per form print "session". After you complete "printing" you can issue another /all request.

Ok, so the previous request could still be in the 'buffer'? I thought that so I did a ctrl c as well as can print commend- is there anything else I need to do?
I run the jobs after the formprint commend by en p- is this correct?

Thanks

Use en p/n. This will print all forms in queue on lpr3 (you can queue multiple forms to print including 1 /all). When print is done then do ctrl C to get back to command line mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back