Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Format issue with Datagrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost2

Programmer
Aug 7, 2003
US
Hello all. I have a datagrid which I am populating with a dataset via code. This grid is on a tabbed form that has two tabs. On the form there is a approval button that approves something and then calls a function to reload the grid. When the grid reloads on that specific tab the columns appear, however a horizontal scroll bar appears and when I scroll over it looks like a bunch of cutoff columns. I am doing the following before calling the reload function:
FeeData2.Clear()
dbgApprovedFees.DataSource = Nothing
dbgApprovedFees.TableStyles.Clear()
Clearing the dataset and then clearing the table style. Does anyone know what might be causing this issue with this grid? Thanks all.

I am curious why you are clearing the tabstyle on the reload? If you don't set the tab style and column definitions again, then the default dataset will fill the grid.

I believe that you can just initially set the grid style and leave it alone through any reload process.

Bob Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back