Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

format field to percent

Status
Not open for further replies.

tekila

Programmer
Apr 18, 2002
SG
How can I format the data for a particular field in the chart to percent when I've formatted the field in the query and the datasheet to percent but in the print preview, I still get 0.98876666 instead of 98.88% ?

first of all check whether ur data is a numeric field.

then.. insert a textbox, bound or unbound.. and click to the property dialog box. then, in format tab, then the
"Format" to "Percentage"..

does it work ????

It is a numeric field. Why create a textbox when I'm not creating a form?

One point to clarify, the values of the field in the data table of the chart are the ones that are not displayed as percentage in print preview of report. However they are perfectly fine (formatted as percentage) in design view of report!!! What is going wrong here?

One point to clarify, the values of the field in the data table of the chart are the ones that are not displayed as percentage in print preview of report. However they are perfectly fine (formatted as percentage) in design view of report!!! What is going wrong here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back