Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Form Resizing

Status
Not open for further replies.

trooperduper

Technical User
Mar 18, 2002
TN
I am only moderately familar with Access Forms. I am trying to find out how to cause forms to resize automatically for any size screen.

Writing your own code will be long and tedious. There are two excellent products I know of on the market that will do what you want, though the have their limitations.

One is from FMS ( It called Resizer and it comes packaged as part of their "Total Access Components" package. It sells for 199 and has a lot of other components you might find useful.

The other is called ShrinkerStretcher by Peter De Baets ( and it costs $36.00.

I have used both of them with very satisfactory results. John Ruff - The Eternal Optimist :)

Or, you can purchase or get a hold of the code that comes on the CD with the Access 97 Developer's Handbook by Litwin, Getz, Gilbert (SYBEX). I am sure it is also in the 2000 version.

OR (just searched the web) you can go to the following link and download the code from them for free:

I STRONGLY suggest this book... Terry
* General Disclaimor - Please read *
Please make sure your post is in the CORRECT forum, has a descriptive title, gives as much detail to the problem as possible, and has examples of expected results. This will enable me and others to help you faster...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back