Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Form Resets fields to top of page!

Status
Not open for further replies.

simeydragon

Technical User
Dec 2, 2008
GB
Hi all, I have a fairly complex database that has been evolved over the past few years. One of the functions it performs is to print some gathered information direct to a pre-printed sheet in the printer. This has always been fine but now I have had to change the printer and everytime I close Approach and re-open it bunches all the data fields to the top of the form... Any ideas how to stop this please

The problem is the printer driver, which is telling Approach that your default page is very small. Approach is trying to fit all the fields into that small page. You need to do design work with a printer that has regular letter or A4 page size as the default. Then when not doing design, use Team Security to prevent a user from saving the APR file with that small page size!

Sue Sloan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back