Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Form Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissSile

Technical User
Jun 2, 2000
US
I think I am form-challenged.  I've created a form and it needs to be processed and sent to an email address.  What are the javascript elements that need to be placed in behaviors for it to be processed?  Can someone spell out the process because I'm feeling kinda slow. Thanks..:eek:)

I had this problem recently, mercifully the hosting service I have my site with provided the cgi script formmail, if yours does not try <A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> I am NOT an expert in this (my learning curve started about 2 days ago) if you want an example of what for my sins I've done, try <A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> it's my own site and I don't have enough cash to employ someone to help me - Dreamweaver in tandem with the Dreamweaver Bible has proved an absolute Godsend.<br><br>regards Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back