Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Forbid External Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

anticristo

Technical User
Sep 8, 2007
VE
Hello all.

I'm managing a MD110 whit external transfer capabilities, but watching at time of calls, I found out extensions that transfers personal calls to their own cellular phones and talks for more than 2 hours.

I just wonder how can I forbid this? I want to restrict external transfers but from 6 PM untill 8 AM. Can I do this? Thanks!!

Hi anticristo, you must set the digit of ADC, Authoritation for outgoing transfer to 0, and you must set the parnum 67 to 1.

Which ADC digit, aau?. You mean ADC digit on trunk or extension?. Excuse my ignorance :(

Forget what I said, I've already done :D Thanks for your help ;)

The digit of the extension, if it's an analog extension is the digit 7 of adc, if it's a digital extension is the digit 8.

Aau, I changed the parnum as you sugest and it worked, forbids external transfers, but when I changed the 8th digit on extension's ADC, it stills forbiding external transfer. I want to allow this feature only for two or three extensions but I can't find how. Any help?

Thanks!

If it´s BC12 change the digit 7 of ADC analog extension (8 digit DTS extension), to 7. For early versions change it to 4.

Thank you for your quick reply, aau2. I got ALEX but BC11 and it says that value for that was 1 instead 7. Can anyone tell me where I can find the BC12 manual?

I ask this because I need do other thing: some extensions are unable to accept transferred external calls, and this is necesary for secretary ext. Any other value instead 7 for this?.

I need permit this:

- Permit transfer outgoing external calls to internal extension

The rest is fine. Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back