Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

for MSCE, whats best transenders or selftestsoftware ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhonnyboy

MIS
Mar 23, 2005
US
I am looking for opinions on what you guys suggest to use that is more reliable and beneficial, transcender from transcenders.com or the selftestsoftware.com for the MCSE 2003 ??

I have never used either one..

I haven't used either for Win03 but I used both several times on Win2k tests. In my experience I found that it depended on the test you were taking. Sometimes Transcender was right on, and others Selftest was the best.

Network Admin
A+, Network+, MCSA 2000, MCSE 2000

Indead, in some exams the Transcenders cover 90% of the questions and in other exams the questions are totally different ...
Read the Microsoft Presss Book and study as much questions as you can ... be it Transcender, CramSheet, ActualTests, TestKing, etc ...
PS you may try searching for those questions on P2P-programs ;-)

One thing to bear in mind with Transcender is that they offer product updates, these updates provide new questions so you are advised to update regularly.

I would also suggest having a look at Boson Tests.

oops p2p...
hehe

Aftertaf

"Solutions are not the answer." - Richard Nixon

I used Self-Test ones for my MCSE as that's what the training company provided. They seemed pretty good with similar format questions to the real exams. Used Transcenders for a Win2k cert a while back and it was good to.
If I had to pick one or the other I'd go with Self-Test ones as that's what I have recent experience of, otherwise follow the advice of people above and use as many different tests as you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back