Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Font Size and Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soleil525

MIS
Jan 9, 2002
US
I have documents in PDF format. I used Acrobat reader to view these documents. Where and how can I find what font size and style that were used for each section in the document? I am in the process of recreating these documents in Crystal report and have a difficult time to determine the font size and style. Your help is greatly appreciated.
TIA,
Bryan

Bryan

View the file in Acrobat Reader

To the right of the main pane above the scroll bar you will see a button with a right facing arrow.

Click on the button and select Document fonts.

The font sizes will not be listed but the font's type and name will be. HTH

Chris [pc2]

Chris,
Thank you for the info. I am awared of that function. What I was hoping was able to see the font size for different section on the form something similar to Microsoft Word where you click on a word and it tell you the font size and style. I guess this is not possible. Again, thank you for your suggestion.
Bryan

Get the acrobat writer. It not only lets you view the pages but it will also let you select text and see what font is used and the size or even change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back