Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Font problem printing from Groupwise 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masonsgma

MIS
Aug 16, 2006
US
I have a user that the font is real small when she prints from Groupwise 7.0.1. She is not opening an attachment, just printing a copy of an email. I have tried everything that I know of to try to change the font but I am having no luck.

I'm having the same problem with a user, same version. Anyone got any ideas?

Hi! I have the same problem, Groupwise prints email only in font 7. Any ideas? But only on some computers..
mvh Nick

Follow the directions to the letter--as you always must with Novell. Though the link is for GW6, it also works with GW7. The setting of this option should be in Tools->Options..., but they apparently find it more intuitive to bury it in a right click menu.

I have finally figured this one out. Thanks ezylstra for the tip, but there is a different way to change default font settings beyond version 6.0. Go to Tools->Options->Environment->Views tab. In the bottom area you will see options to check for default views for reading & composing. You will have to have the Plain Text options selected in order to set your defaults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back