Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

FLASH TV Commercials ... Know any?

Status
Not open for further replies.

josel

Programmer
Oct 16, 2001
US
Hey friends!

You know, since I started messing around with FLASH I started to look at TV commercial from a FLASH perspective.

I wonder, do you guys know of any commercials that use FLASH?

Regards;

josel If you have the knowledge, consult and educate those who need it! - Jose Lerebours

WOW, I am stunt!

After looking at this kind of work, not only reminds me that I know nothing, but it shows me how much I can learn.

Very C:cool::cool:L ....

Jose Lerebours

If you have the knowledge, consult and educate those who need it! - Jose Lerebours

I thought that the Gorrilaz (as in the band) were animated, etc, in Flash as well (though I have a feeling they were drawn in freehand and photoshop, or something...)

=)

PetitPal

Yeah, the gorillaz are animated in Flash but I think they may use free hand, not the programme but actual free hand. Although you can get nice pen & tablets these days, keep forgetting about them. Next on my shopping list I think. funkymonk B-)

rod@sameplanet.co.uk

I saw an animated logo on cable this morning that I could have sworn was a Flash text animation. Sorry, I don't recall the advertiser, though. You know, it's just as likely that it was done with any number of applications other than Flash. Most of the effects Flash produces have been done before and can be acheived in other applications used by the broadcasting industry. Electric Image comes to mind as a broadcast quality graphics/amimation program that is used by major networks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back