Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Flash Text Animation

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster999

IS-IT--Management
Dec 31, 2001
US
If you are looking to animate text for Flash websites and don't want to spend HOURS and THOUSANDS OF LAYERS to animate that text, try going to the following website for SWISH. It REALLY WORKS!!!!
A+, MCP, MCP+I, MCSE Windows NT 4.0, MCSE Windows 2000 Early Acheiver with Security Emphasis

Help increase my knowledge by providing some feedback, good or bad, on any advice I have given and if you like my advice, please mark it as helpful.

hmm interesting.....
Nice tip. Althought I'm not to sure if this swish would be helpful or if it would just deter motions towards just pushing the edge with flash. I find these type of things just limiting, even if they claim to "tiddy" up things and such. Process destroys innovation and creativity in my book. I guess you could look at it from a finacial point of view though.

defkon2012
enjoy the dog days of human consciousness

Now you've done it. I get to spend more waking hours playing with this little toy.

Re: defkon2012's post I agree somewhat, but if theres a text effect already written that someone wants in thier site why spend hours duplicating it.

Another tip for some basic text effects is to use FlashTyper. Available for free at FlashKit.

And if you want some serios Flash help, check out the forums at were-here.com. Great tutorials too. eSearing.com
a work in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back