Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Flash Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

iooo

Programmer
Dec 27, 2000
CA
HI All
I am in the process of developing a new web site for me. I need a flash Into. I am new to flash. please help me how to create a flash file
Thanks

I'm fairly new to Flash too, but I got started by using the tutorials that come with Flash.

The downloadable shareware version of FlashMX has an excellent tutorial to get you started.

It's fairly slow paced, but a great start and very informative overall. Flash also comes with several working examples that are really nice.

It might take some time to grasp some Flash concepts, but spending quality time with the tutorial is probably your best bet, and well worth it.

If you're serious about making a nice site, spend 90% of your time planning and 10% actually creating. You'll save yourself a lot of hassle in the long run.

Hi All
It was very useful
thank you all very much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back