Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

flash-hook issue 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

cytho

Programmer
Feb 20, 2003
SG
Hi, i am developing a system whereby i have an analog extension connected to a dialogic voice card.

When there is a call coming to the analog line, the system will attempt to transfer to another extension by sending a flash-hook followed by the extension number ( or even to an external phone ). So far this works.

However, when there is no response from the other extension and the system attempts to get back to the original caller by sending another flash-hook, it doesnt work ( as in it cannot switch back to the original caller ).

The flashhook timing is about 120 ms and i am having a BC9 system.

Hope someone can give me some suggestions.

tks

If you want to get back to the original caller you must do a "refer back" and not a flash hook.
just send digit "2" in DTMF and you will habe the original line back (the refer back digit can vary depending on the country as it is market depended)

greetings,

Thanks whosrdaddy, that solved my problem.

Hi,
Does anyone know how to verify the Analog hook flash timing in BC9 & BC10 system.

Thanks in advanced.

tigerlow66,

For BC9 and BC10 use the same adress:

SACOP:UNIT=ELP6,LIM=xx,ADDR=12F,SECTOR=REL;

Inital data is #00 ~ 120mc.
#96 is 750ms and so on.

If you change value, don't forget restart ELP6 unit.

Regards

Can you please send the adress for BC12

Thx in advanced.

Hi, Avstral!

On SACOP:UNIT=ELP6,LIM=xx,ADDR=12F,SECTOR=REL; the system gives ADDR: 00000120 and (0-D,F)=00, E=01.

Where is the initial data? It's BC9 CNI76.

Thanks.

HIREI,

It's default value - 120 ms.

(Did you use bcConsono alias before?)

Regards

to Avstral

Thanks!
Yes, I used this alias but once forgot the password :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back