Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Flash Card Cleared

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyShots

MIS
Aug 21, 2006
US
The flash card on the POS workstation has been cleared... can someone please help me, i cant do anything now.

Do you have a workstation that also used the flash card? Why not just copy it the files over, I know it's an old school solution but it might work.

Thanks for the reply.. but sorry to say that this is a single work station. I wish I did have another active workstation to work from but I do not.

Thanks

Is this an E7 or sigle station 3700 running off a server?
Sounds like you will need the image that contains your CE and workstaion config. You are most likely going to have to bite the bullet and call your local dealer.

What Version of MICROS are you running? Sounds like e7 if you have a single terminal. Do you have a copy of the database? This is stored on the Flash card and would be lost if you cleared the Flash.

Thanks for the help man but I figured it out... I recovered the lost data.

Thanks Alot for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back