Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Flash and dreamweaver pop up

Status
Not open for further replies.

sacview

Programmer
Jan 9, 2001
US
Please help I am having an issue where the Dreamweaver pop up menu is being generate over a Flash animation. The pop up menu is lavered behind the Animation instead.

Thank you in advance for any help

hi

can you explain this a little more?

dD davdesign@hotmail.com

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yes, actually this is fireworks not dreamweaver
if you go to the front page has a flash animation if you click on any link after that you will see the popup menus on the top navigation bar. If you select one it would come up behind the animation instead of in front on the main page.

hi

the menus are coming up on front for me, although they quickly disappear before I get a chance to select anything.

dD davdesign@hotmail.com

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If you're talking about the links left of your Flash movie, the menus (home, why us?, Web Dev... etc.)and sub-menus on Web Dev... & Hosting, also appear in front (the page changes and you do loose the Flash) for me in IE5.0 & Netscape4.76 and I can select anything in the sub-menus!

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back