Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Flash 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

JZJerry

Technical User
Dec 17, 2001
US
I just buy Flash 4 with the compact ISC,i plug two ports form the system to the vm ,but only one is working.When i do F985 i see only port 30 ,(29 is the secend port) olso when i call port 30 vm pickup the call ,but when i call 29 vm not pick this calls .What i did wrong.

Regards Jerry

I you open the cover on the flash. There is a cartridge that makes it a 4 port flash, if it is only a two port it will have a blank filler plate. Power off to check. Good luck!!

I check this out and on the cover say 4 .

switch the two cords around. when you do 985 you should see 29.
DueE

F985 will only show main dn, also if you dial 2nd dn you will get busy signal. try to pump more than 2 calls or retreive mail from more than 2 phones to see if you get access more than twice, chances are its working fine

Yes, like TK2828 says... Just do a F981 on four sets and don't enter the password. If done quickly enough you should hear the prompt for you to enter a password on each set. If so your channels are working. I know, a bit lame but it works. darnold@americaii.com

Thanks tk2828 and redhawkfla for help you are correct ,system work just fine.

Regards Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back