Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

flash 2 upgrade 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

flori1

Technical User
Dec 21, 2004
US
I have a cics w/ 6.0 s/w and a flash 2 vm and a 4 port add-on. other than just plugging it into the flash ,i've always thought that along with now getting 4 ports, I would also get 24 more mb's,I build 22 and on the 23rd box after pressing add it says "no more mail boxs".Whats up ??
Thanks,
Bob

I tried another 4 port module,still no mb's available!!

You did power off before plugging in the expansion?

You can connect your PC to the Flash's serial port to watch the boot sequence. 1200, 8-N-1. It might give a clue as to what's going wrong.

Brian Cox
Oregon Phone

I would connect a printer and print a report to see exactly what is in there.

flori1 Flash 2 24 "mailbox" - 1 General deleivery mail box :- 1 Admin mailbox =22 user mailboxes Flash 4 =22 user mailbox+24 mailbox= 46 user mailboxes????? How many total have you built? Ken

I built 22 mailbox's,expecting to be able to build 48.

YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD" no 2nd ext...no extra mb"s
thanks a million OLDPOLELINEMAN great call! I've got all 48 now.

Oldpolelimeman, this wasn't my thread but since you were dead om with your answer, have a star from another former Oldpolelineman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back