Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Fixing the size and position of a form 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parkroyal

Technical User
Jan 15, 2004
GB
Hi

Can anyone tell me how to fix the display size and position of a form on screen without making the for Modal?

shaiss would also probably have more success if a (s)he were to start a new thread for the question. Good forum etiquette.

Good Luck
--------------
As a circle of light increases so does the circumference of darkness around it. - Albert Einstein

Hi guys, I might have a solution if you are still deadset on maximising that 'background' form:

Put in "docmd.maximize' in the form's on open event.
Also add the same "docmd.maximise" in the form's on activate event.

Hope that works.

I've managed to combine a lot of pop up forms and 1 maximised form in the 'background'. Worked for me.

Regards,

ShadowVoyager, I like that alot. Thank you for the information. This sizing of forms has turned into a huge issue for me. However, this is not my thread so I will shut up before I break good forum etiquette. Have a wonderful day and thanks for solving one of my problems. Pink star to ya, JL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back