Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

First record is blank when I display xml on php page

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjackson111

Programmer
Mar 3, 2011
US
Hello all. I am new to the forum and have already found this to be extremely useful.

I am using an API from jambase.com to display events on a php page. Everything works great, the xml file is read and the data is displayed on the page as it should. My only problem is that when the data is displayed there is always a blank area where the first record of data should go. Any ideas how to get rid of this?

(artist search field not enabled yet)

Hopefully this is something pretty simple but if anyone wants to see specific code I can supply that.

Thanks so much for all help!

I looked at the JamBase's api and couldn't see anything that would create a blank record. That being the case, I have to assume the problem is in your parsing of the XML. Since we/I can't see your code, it would be impossible to help without it.

Maybe post the section where you're parsing the xml...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back