Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Firmware and PC Pro

Sam1070

Systems Engineer
Jun 10, 2024
US
Hello i am looking for the latest firmware update for an SV9100
Our current Sv9100 cp10 is running version 8 and version 9 and i would like to bring it to the latest firmware update

I am also looking for pc pro for version 9 and version 8 as well as the pc pro for the latest version

You need to setup & access NEC My Dashboard account - www.necanytime.com - once your account has been established - you can access the support - NTAC portal to find both PC Pro & CPU Software files to download

LOL good luck the software for that phone system can be a real b**** to track down if you don't know somebody that's got a copy. You might be able to access the phone's programming through webview. I don't know if that'll let you upgrade software I don't remember the information is out there but you will not find it on this site you might want to use the way back machine and see if you can find any old links

I'll sell you a brand new phone system and you can dump that in the garbage. The 9100 and the 8100 as far as I know are manufactured discontinued.

Last edited by a moderator:
need to keep it running till we switch to the new system in January

It will not do you any good to update your software version without installing the new license. Without the license the new software doesn't run with any new features. Unless you already have NEC SWA on the product it isn't worth buying it at this point.

@OzzieGeorge Years ago when I worked for a dealer that was both NEC and Mitel we had a rep from Mitel in. He was new to us and wanted to know what else we sold. My boss told him NEC to which he replied the only problem with the NEC system is it never breaks. Having worked on them for years the only time I have seen them break is from lightning or water damage. Anyone who says otherwise clearly doesn't know the product.

From what i can see and tell there is no new features in the new software

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back